Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It has begun...


In my last few posts I told you about the epiphany I had while undoing the Christmas decor & the lovely snowfall we had..

The one where I wanted to coat the entire house in a coat of white...

Well...

You know this is a much bigger undertaking than it actually sounded.

But...

I've started.

Thanks to my sweet friends who left comments saying they loved my house the way it was.

But I can't leave well enough alone...

I have painted the main bathroom.

And since we have a lovely vanity with sink sitting in the garage all boxed up for...do I dare say?
5 years! Yes, five years! We decided it should finally come in.

Well, that means the previous floor doesn't match. So out with the old & in with the new.

Back soon with before and after photos of bathroom and then to start on the kitchen!


1 comment:

  1. It's funny how things can happen. A few days ago my Hubby. Pulled the towl holder off the wall, when he snezzed. Know that the repair is done. I feel we need a change. It is our Master bath. And we painted our bedroom a few yares back but not that bathroom. I'm not going white,but that is brcause it has been white forever. At lest 10 years. So off too the paint store. The only thing is like you missie we can't just stop a paint. So if anyone has some dresser that we can repurpose that would be great. I'm going for old world charm. I think. But really I just wanted to thank you Missie for getting me going. I needed this. Love ya and I will keep you posted on our porgress.

    ReplyDelete