Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A few of My Favorite Things

I thought that I would share just a few of my favorite things:

  1. With Fall upon us it is time to turn the oven on and bake. 5 bread recipes for Fall {A Subtle Revelry}

Let me just say that the Pumpkin Bread is delish! My kids and I did not wait the recommended 15 minutes cooling time before we devoured ours....



2.        These beautiful painted pumpkins can be found here! {Scissors & Thread}


3.     Recent endurance milestones suggests that women may one day be faster than boys. Beating the Boys {Live Bravely Outside}






4. What's for Dinner? Cookbook by Curtis Stone


5.  The realization that I have been tying my shoes wrong all these years.{Ted Talk}



Wishing you all a Beautiful day filled with a few of your favorite things,

~Missie






No comments:

Post a Comment